Subject: [Leica] Chicago exhibit update
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 23:17:18 +0200

Hello,

I have already sent my prints, now I say ?The game is over??.! I?m very
excited and it will be a great opprtinity to meet a lot of friends, I want
just share the information I have at this mment about the friends they have
give a response or comment:

Confirmed

Greg Rubinstein
George Lottermoser
Keith Wessel
Gene Duprey
Henning Wulff

Maybe will join us:

Alan Magayne-Roshak
Duane Birkey
Susan Ryan

REMINDER: The opening is the 6th. October at 6 p.m. in the Tamarkin Gallery

LHSA has these days the Nnual Meeting in Chicago and they will be in the
opening too.

If there is some changes or new comings, please let me know off-line, I?ll
keep you informed

Cheers
Lluis

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Chicago exhibit update)