Subject: [Leica] IMG: A few more from Vienna
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 17:37:07 -0700

Colorful buildings:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35992085595/in/dateposted-public/>

Stefan Zweig's house, 1907-19:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35821259822/in/dateposted-public/>

Katya with Johann Strauss statue:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35821259902/in/dateposted-public/>

I don't remember what this domed building is.  It's in the same
neighborhood as the Parliament. Can someone help me identify it?
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35181474113/in/dateposted-public/>

The bank of the Danube canal opposite the old city is lined with tent
eateries and artificial "beaches" like this:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35821259972/in/dateposted-public/>

Antiwar sculpture, Danube Canal.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35821259752/in/dateposted-public/>

And finally, a cell phone "record shot" of the Musikverein, one of the
acoustically best concert halls in the world. Hearing the Vienna
Philharmonic here was a dream come true. I knew photography inside the
hall was strictly forbidden and enforced, so I didn't bring my real
camera. I didn't much care, that's not why I was there.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35821897572/in/dateposted-public/>

Enjoy!
--Peter