Subject: [Leica] Belgium's national day
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 07:19:15 +0200

Most of you are probably unaware, but today is Belgium?s national day,
commemorating the installation of Leopold I as the first king of independent
Belgium on July 21, 1831.

So I wish my Belgian friends a nice long weekend, and lots of this:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-tJsjg2V/A

Belgium is not a big powerful country, and people from larger places like
France tend to make fun of it (?name a famous Belgian? jokes etc.). But
having lived as an adult in Denmark, USA, Belgium, Switzerland, the
Netherlands and now Spain, I must say that of those six countries, Belgium
had the best quality of life, all things considered, and I immensely enjoy
my frequent trips back to Brussels. No, I am not moving back there, but I
sometimes still regret my decision to take a job in Switzerland back in 2000.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain