Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/7/2017: the cemetery in Busot
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 10:51:35 -0700

Hi Nathan,
I don't see every post these days :-( However when I can sit to the computer
screen for a bit? You as always blow me away with your "photojournalistic
style in covering the events and travelling" you do!
You without question fit this description WE ARE "VISUAL TIME GATHERS!"
This series is once again an excellent series of OBSERVATION AND SUBJECT
CAPTUERING! Good on you.
cheers,
Dr. ted grant O.C.