Subject: [Leica] Eyes
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 19:17:52 -0400

PESO:

Well, I went for my eye exam today and it turns out that I have cataracts!
No wonder I can't see.  They have never seen any evidence of cataracts in
my eyes before but, all of a sudden, I have cataracts ready for surgery.  I

Now that I've turned 71, my whole body is falling apart.  I have Plantar
Fasciitis so bad I can't put any weight on my foot and am walking very
slowly with a cane.  I'll be seeing that doctor next week.  I have to
cancel a planned trip to Savannah this week-end because I can't walk.

I'm taking a strong antibiotic to kill the bugs I picked up in Syria and
that's got the rest of my body messed up.

Getting old is not fun!

All of these are the reasons I'm sitting at the computer scanning old film
instead of being out take new photos.

:-(

--
Tina Manley