Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/7/2017: an evening in Munich
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 12:57:57 +0200

I am on a very brief business trip to the European Patent Office in Munich.
I will spend only about 24 hours in the city, and most of today working. But
yesterday, after arriving at my hotel around 5:30 pm, I had some time to
walk to a restaurant where I met up with colleagues for dinner. On the way,
I walked through the Viktualienmarkt, a Munich landmark where you can
indulge in delicious food and beer (and shop). Three images follow.

The monument to the beer purity law:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4MH9J2p/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4MH9J2p/A>

Beer at its most basic. Two sizes, 1/2 l or 1 l. You queue up, get your beer:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-g9Kj7Cn/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-g9Kj7Cn/A>

?and then try to find a table where to drink it:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-7ZkF7nV/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-7ZkF7nV/A>

Cheers!

Nathan