Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two More Snouts
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:30:39 -0500

Hi Ted,

Thanks for taking the time to look at my images.  This series was taken
with the Leica Elmarit-R 90mm, so, regardless of the camera body, which
is only today's version of a 35mm cassette, it made use of proper Leica
glass from the days of REAL photography.

Keep well!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Two More Snouts)