Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Slow Wednesday
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 13:50:27 -0500

Not a lot of activity in these parts today.  This Carpenter bee was
captured making his final approach to his next assignment. Yes, Moose,
it IS easier using Auto Focus, as you pointed out.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170802-DSCF3842.JPG.html

During the recent spell of hot weather, I've been re-reading some novels
that I had on hand, some dating back to the 1960s.  I have been amazed
at how little I recalled after all these years.  This one is the
heaviest to date, almost 800 pages, and was first read 24 years ago
while recovering from heart surgery; not much recalled from that period,
either. :-)

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170801-DSCF3835.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols