Subject: [Leica] camera/bag strap question
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 18:16:59 -0500

Asking the wisdom of the LUG: We are headed to Barcelona and other
places in Spain later this year, and I have been reading up on the
thieves, pickpockets etc.  I see there are several makers of camera and
bag straps with cut-resistant metal lining or cable, and was wondering
if anyone has a particular recommendation.  I would like for the camera
strap to be flexible but that might not be in the cards.  Thanks as always.

Ken

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] camera/bag strap question)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] camera/bag strap question)