Subject: [Leica] Current State of Displays?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 21:11:12 -0400

The way I think of it with my iMac is ?the display IS the computer? which is
not at all true but it still works for me.
I?ve had it since January. Soon I?ll have a new printer to go with it. I?ve
been severely enabled this year after a dry spell of being  seemingly
dis-enabled. I have a new camera too. A 750. I have framelines again now.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 8/3/17, 6:51 PM, "LUG on behalf of Brian Reid"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of reid at
mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

    Ayup.
    > In other words, the closer the goesouta is to the goesinta, da betta.
    >
    > Right?
    >
    > from my iPad
    >
    > Sonny Carter
    >
    >> On Aug 3, 2017, at 4:35 PM, Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant at
gmail.com> wrote:

    >> Brian, you have just created a legendary LUG quote:
    >>
    >> "If you try to send 7500 gigabits per second over a cable, you run
into
    >> all manner of bad-ass electrical engineering issues. "
    >>
    >> I'm trying not to think of all the stray gezaptance, slinkyductance
and impedance lumpy-bumps that the above implies...