Subject: [Leica] Brunch with Ted Grant
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 23:13:11 -0700

Is SHE pretty?

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

High Frank,
Thanks for the looks compliment! However it takes the "MAKE-UP CREW?" 2
hours every morning to make me look like I'm alive!!  :-) :-) cheers, ted

Hey Ted, you look great!!!

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

Photos from a LUG gathering at Victoria on 31st July. I had only the 56mm
f1.2 on my Fuji X-T2, so I was tied down to portraits - so I request one of
the others to add a group photo on the LUG! I could not find any photos of
Alastair Firkin, Sajeeve Thomas and myself (I wonder why?) - the others are
all accounted for, with the starring role to Uncle Ted:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/canada/victoria/

Please see LARGE

Comments and criticism, as ever, welcome

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Brunch with Ted Grant)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Brunch with Ted Grant)