Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fuel Caps are ALWAYS Important!
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 11:06:28 -0500

Hi Howard,

Thanks for looking.  They have used a Caravan in the past, but, as their
business picked up, they chose a DeHavilland Twin Otter for bigger loads
and faster climb rates.

They frequently jump from 13,500 ft, and then descend rapidly. I'm
afraid my old ears are no longer suitable for such transients.  There is
a younger photographer, a former skydiver, who does go up with them for
airborne shots from time to time.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA