Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/8/2017: the Muchavista market
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 13:03:40 +0100

Yes, I agree, Jayanand, and congratulations on India's 70th. Listening
to the mayhem and bloodshed that Britain's cackhanded partition, and
exit, unleashed in your homeland which is all over the radio here and in
the UK, it's an ominous foretaste of their abilities to manage Brexit.

Anyway, on tomatoes in the supermarket, I buy ones from Spain only
rather than the subplastic ones from the Netherlands as at least they
still have a vestige of taste. I'm going to get around to putting a
greenhouse up in the garden, as, in our climate, this type of vegetable
(fruit) needs all the help it can get. My wife is currently trying to
grow some in an open raised bed, but, in the current cool weather we're
suffering, puberty, let alone maturity, seems very delayed.

Douglas