Subject: [Leica] IMG: a birthday party and hair of the dog
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:17:17 +0200

On Monday our good friend Assumpta turned 58, so of course there was a
party. Since we are all in full vacation mode now and anyway Tuesday was a
public holiday, it was entirely normal to have a party on a Monday night. As
usual, there was lots of drink and especially food, and Assumpta?s husband
Elio, the Argentine grill meister, had a new BBQ on which to perform his
magic. The birthday cake was my wife?s American cheesecake, ever popular
among our Spanish friends.

Unsurprisingly, there were lots of leftovers, so the next day we got
together again for a ?hair of the dog? session, a lunch lasting several
hours. I put together a gallery of about 40 pictures, meant mainly for us,
but now I decided to share them with all of you?this way you get another
glimpse of summer life in Alicante:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Cumple-Assumpta-2017/

It should be fairly easy to tell which images are from Monday and which are
from Tuesday?the former were taken at night, the latter in daylight.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain