Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/8/2017: my tribute to Barcelona
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 00:36:58 -0700

Thanks you for posting this, Nathan. It brings back such good memories
from the neighborhood of our European HQ. I was thinking that the people
in that photo represent five different continents and at least a dozen
countries (some of us count for more than one). We represent the
antithesis of the odious way of thinking that raised its ugly head
today. We know that people can find good reasons to be friends no matter
where they are from.

I like our way much better.

--Peter