Subject: [Leica] As we said yesterday
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 08:30:56 -0400

Perfect, Lluis! A pause for an unfortunate interruption, now back to real
life and things that matter.

And thank you for the mention of Unamuno. His entry in Wikipedia is
interesting reading. Apparently he was continuing a 400-year tradition of
uttering these same words in the same spot after a return from dictatorial
suppression!

Click on!

?howard