Subject: [Leica] PESO: New Vietnam War Memorial in Oklahoma City
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 14:43:12 -0500

John you are correct, it is the flag of the former South Vietnam.

This is a small park recently refurbished in the heart of the Asian
District in Oklahoma City and the statue was erected and dedicated within
the past month or so.

During and after the Vietnam war there were a lot of refugees settled in
Oklahoma City, hosted by various church and civic groups.  Dare I say it is
a shining example of enlightened immigration policy?

--Bob

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] PESO: New Vietnam War Memorial in Oklahoma City)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] PESO: New Vietnam War Memorial in Oklahoma City)
Message from jwlee01 at gmail.com (John Lee) ([Leica] PESO: New Vietnam War Memorial in Oklahoma City)