Subject: [Leica] Eclipse photos
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 16:36:28 -0500

Here is one from Hiawatha, Kansas yesterday (the "Brown County
Blackout").? Hiawatha (an interesting place that we renamed as
"Willoughby") is a town of 4,000 people in northern Kansas, suddenly
host to at least 20,000 visitors.? All I knew about Kansas was from The
Wizard of Oz, but it is beautiful country for landscape photography.?
Beautiful rolling prairie, huge crop fields.? So that discovery was
worth the trip.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF6831.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Eclipse photos)