Subject: [Leica] Leica M9 CCD problem
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 12:45:40 -0700

I got my Momochrom repair evaluation today......

Necessary labours 3.000 H
**THERE IS A PART MISSING FOR THIS REPAIR;
IT WILL DELAY THE COMPLETION FOR A
COUPLE OF WEEKS.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.**
Error description
Sensor cover glass, coating is seperatin
adjust range finder
clean, lubrication and adjustment
leather covering 1 PCS
printed circuit, adjusted 1 PCS

I am afraid to ask how long it will take......
Note that there was no offer of upgrade to a CMOS model......  ( not that I
am interested in dropping a few thou on another Leica body.....)

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

"Separating from glass (the sensor)"

Chris Williams