Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Summerfest
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 18:33:18 -0400

Thanks, Aram!  The food displays had the opposite affect on Tom and me.  We
went home with no appetite after smelling all of that stale grease and
didn't eat for the rest of the day!!  I lost 3 pounds which is good, but
Tom did, too, which is bad!   Ice cream for dinner tonight.

Tina

--

Message from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram) ([Leica] IMGS: Summerfest)