Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Summerfest
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 05:42:33 -0400

Dogs (sausage. Bangers) are huge in England when they come to visit here
they should come to Chicago the dog capital of the Colonies.
I love shots like these with the overwhelming detail; information..!!

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 8/26/17, 3:03 PM, "LUG on behalf of Tina Manley"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of tmanley
at gmail.com> wrote:

    PESO:

    Today was our annual Summerfest in York.  It's usually held on the
hottest
    day of the year!  This summer we got a break with temperatures only in
the
    upper 80's.  The usual food, vintage car show, crafts, and crowds were
    there:

    http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/166092628

    and hit Next until you get to the Confederate flag!

    Tina

    --
    Tina Manley
    www.tinamanley.com