Subject: [Leica] IMG: Why We (in the USA) Call The Back of a Car The Trunk
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 18:51:31 -0500

Nice details of a nice car.? When I was born in 1930, my parents had a
1929 Model A, which this appears to be.? But, the trunks were few and
far between.? My Dad connected those two stubby bumpers with an iron
bar, to make a place for a trailer hitch, long before ball hitches appeared.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA