Subject: [Leica] IMG: American Lady
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 22:44:42 -0500

Thanks, Ted.? Shooting technique hasn't changed much, but the X-T2 has
more megapixels to work with, and I continue to try to improve my
post-processing with each batch.? I still apply your KISS principle,
but, with LRCC there are a lot of details for me to master.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: American Lady)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: American Lady)