Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mother and baby
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 19:22:01 -0700

Thanks, everyone!? These shots were taken at a young friend's wedding
reception.? We've known her family for almost 30 years. I got to take
the kind of "People being themselves" shots that I love doing.? And the
location had an outdoor patio and a water view. So I had great late
afternoon and golden hour light. And due authorization to take pictures
of the kids.? There's a reason for that old vaudeville adage about never
appearing with an animal or a small child--they steal the show every time!

So it really was a pleasure to "unofficially" shoot the event.? And it's
nice when the bride, her mother and her sister all tell me how wonderful
I am.? :-)

--Peter

------