Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pho
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 16:18:12 -0400

Great, Sonny!  That's encouraging.  I wouldn't mind having to wear glasses
just for the computer.  Before surgery on my left eye, I had to wear
glasses to see, drive and focus my camera but I took them off to read, eat,
and use the computer.  I have glasses all over the house!  Right now I'm
only wearing sunglasses when I go outside.  It's great and freeing!  I will
have to buy some non-prescription sunglasses.  I'm still wearing the big
plastic ones from the hospital!

Tina