Subject: [Leica] IMG: From a Different Angle
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 14:28:23 -0500

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the kind words.

These photos are actually small crops from digital files made with
lenses that I already own, and are purely for on-line enjoyment.? They
won't blow up to the size you are suggesting. The longest lens I'm using
is 135mm.? I have a 250, but it is heavy and stiff focusing.? To
accomplish what you suggest, I would have to invest in a 300-400
autofocus lens, around $1600-2000, and I can't really justify that.? I
have seriously considered that option, and discarded it.? I enjoy
shooting for 15-20 minutes, then loading the images into Lightroom, and
finding the few that are worth pursuing.

Thanks again for looking and for your suggestions.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: From a Different Angle)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: From a Different Angle)