Subject: [Leica] Today Walk -> For TED GRANT
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 01:22:43 +0200

Hi Ted,

I don?t know what?s happen, I?ve tried the John?s advice but when I paste
the URL of the image it is only once, I have nothing to delete? I do not
understand if the orhers can see my my links why you can?t?., maybe is some
configuration of your computer, I remember you have commented me that my
Flickr posting gave an error too for you.

What it is strange for me is that when I paste the link it is only one? as
John say http:// ?. and when I receive your responses I see a duplicate long
link?.

I have modified my messages configuration, I have put my messages in plain
text, at the same time I?m sending you this e-mail twite, to the LUG and to
your private e-mail, please verify both.

If someone other can help?, thank you!

The Notebook
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20170915_L1018255.jpg.html>

Lady at the Cell
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20170915_L1018264.jpg.html>

Leica MM, Summicron Rigid

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis