Subject: [Leica] Forgotten memories series
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 01:50:37 +0200

Philippe,

Thank you very much! As you know I continue shooting film but I don?t get
the same rendition I get in the past. I have coment this with some friends
and the general opinion is that films and developers are not more the same
as they was in the past. MAybe econmic or pollution rules have changed the
formulas. In my darkroom recent days preparing the Chicago show I?ve
verified that the actual photographic paper is not more the same to the one
I was using in the 80?s and 90?s, even with the same commercial reference
?Ilford Gallery FB??.

Peut ?tre les chupitos ont chang? aussi...

Amiti?s
Lluis