Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: a French week
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 06:03:04 +0200

The week was French because I spent the first half of it in Bordeaux, and
once I was back home, my French cousin came to visit with her husband and
their daughter. They live in Brussels where the weather is already quite
autumnal while here in Alicante the beaches are still full of people. Our
guests really enjoyed it, as well as the food at Hostal Maruja and
elsewhere. Lots of happy people here, beautiful modern art from Bordeaux,
sunshine, and interesting architecture here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1971

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain