Subject: [Leica] Lluis in Chicago
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:41:24 +0200

Greg, Lluis, and the crew. I?m sory I?m so busy getting retired BUT i would
have LOVED to join you all.

Now, your post Greg is the sweetest incarnation of what the LUG is about.

Thank you dear Greg, and thank you most excellent Brian, too.
You LUG folks make the world a better place to live :-)

Amities from Alice and I

Philippe