Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hand-held 1:1
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 17:15:23 -0500

As I roamed the yard looking for subjects, the clouds started sprinkling
on me.? As I started in the back door, I noticed a black ant,
approximately 15mm in length, on the storm window frame, which is
somewhat corroded after 50 years.? I set the Leica-R 60mm at 1:1 and got
him in focus.? I had never used this lens this close to a subject, so
did not know what to expect. Cropped and straightened, he displays
whiskers fore and aft that I could not see with my normal glasses.? At
f/5.6 and 1/500 in low light, the ISO was racked up to 4000.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170921-DSCF5232b.jpg.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA