Subject: [Leica] Lluis in Chicago
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 02:25:11 +0200

Hi Greg,

Thank you fo all the information and as well to help us to organize our
visit in Chicago. I will write you Off-line for the details, on this e-mail
I want just inform to the list of my e-mail and Cell-Phone. About my Cell
phone I think I have to buy a Card in US for using it during my trip and I
suppose I will keep my usual number.

My phone is (+34) 669 30 42 35

The private e-mail: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com

My flight is scheduled arriving to Chicago the 4th. at 2 p.m.

Concerning the LHSA activities I will assist to some events, I?m not member
neither.

As Greg has kindfly offer to us, the best thing is that we give him the
e-mails to have a commun information of the group.

The LHSA program is here:

<https://lhsa.org/2017/08/lhsa-annual-meeting-celebrating-our-jubilee-year-october-5-8-2017/#!event-register/2017/10/5/lhsa-annual-meeting-celebrating-our-jubilee-october-5-8-2017>

Greg, thank you very much! because it was also my intention the 5th. go to
visit Dan Tamarkin and we can have the time too for a walk on downtown.

We meet us very soon!!!
Cheers
Lluis