Subject: [Leica] OT: Whisky
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 09:30:04 +0000

On our trips to Inverness we pass many well-known distilleries.  One of the
cars was being serviced so we went out to Elgin for a change, factory tour
of Johnstons of Elgin (no photos allowed) and a visit to Gordon &
MacPhail...  https://www.gordonandmacphail.com/#

Quite a choice, we came away with Muckle Flugga 'over wintered' single malt
and Benromach (2007) peat smoke, but not feeling like spending 10,000UKP on
the most expensive bottle!

john