Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yellow Jacket Followup
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:10:56 -0500

Pete, the Bee Buster, emptied my latest yellow jacket nest on Sunday.?
Apparently that did not impress the skunk that had been digging at the
nest.? Today, I found that the opening had been enlarged as much as tree
roots would allow, and comb from the nest was scattered around the
opening.? It looks as if I will need a bucket of dirt to fill up the hole!

Skunk-enlarged nest opening:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170928-DSCF5627.JPG.html

Comb 1:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170928-DSCF5628.JPG.html