Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sky Diving Transporter
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 14:28:26 -0500

For the past couple of weeks, I've been hearing a different sky diving
aircraft overhead.? Today, I took a few images.? This is a Pacific
Aerospace 750XL, about 10 yrs old, made in Hamilton, NZ. It advertises
STOL capability, and appeared capable of that when it departed with a
load of jumpers.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170929-DSCF5634.JPG.html