Subject: [Leica] Dinner in Chicago with Lluis Ripoll: Thursday, 5 October 2017
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 21:38:32 +0100

Enjoy the trip, Lluis, and I hope the restaurant is Catalan as Spanish
doesn't appear to be going down too well in your home city :-)

Mind the health: I suppose the doctor recommended support stockings for
the flight. Wear them. The reason I say this was a friend of mine
dropped dead walking across the airport tarmac in Lourdes from the plane
after only a short flight from Dublin a month ago. He was only six
months older than me and very religious. However, even though his god
may have wanted him at his side, his friends, and family, on Earth were
devastated. I know you have a cloak of invisibility, but apparently
those cloaks don't work with gods who seem to have better technology, so
wear the stockings!

Rgds
Douglas