Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAW 39
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 14:41:54 +0000

Indeed it does, she has sometimes left the fireside today!  It was not our
choice that it took so long, we were scammed, but ended up with some books
as he also scammed the printer...

We missed this year's summer season, we will be looking at who will be
willing to stock it,  Dunrobin Castle and Castle of Mey both have huge
footfall.  We are off to Malta next week, and will be calling into bookshops
there as there is a Maltese connection in the book.

john