Subject: [Leica] IMG: Face View of Yellow Jacket
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 01:28:40 +0100

On 04/10/2017 18:48, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Here is one more view of the Yellow Jacket I encountered this morning.
> My conclusion is that it is an Eastern Yellow Jacket.
>
> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20171004-DSCF5677.JPG.html

The common wasps over here which look slightly different, are still
buzzing around, but dying. While dying, they are still trying to get
into the house if I'm stupid enough to leave a window open. Luckily
enough I've a cat that is excellent at catching and eating them. Having
been stung badly as a child, I'm not a fan of wasps.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Face View of Yellow Jacket)