Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunset at the Airport
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 13:16:07 -0700

Hi Jim,
A nice bit of tweaking! :-) Now the last? bit of comment? :-)
Dang yer good all the time, then you give it a tweak and the photo improves
amazingly so! Now ready? :-)
Obviously if  it were me with the location of the aircraft and that
beautiful setting sky.
One thing. :-) I'd have bent my knees and put them against the sky.
Now that's me looking at photo and not knowing any of the moment by moment
actions that were occurring. Given you drop by the airport many times?
That's an angle I'd kind of keep for a possible moment as we see here if it
should happen again??? AND? :-) BEND YER KNEES!  :-) CLICK! :-)
In any event thanks for posting a neat photo as is.
cheers,
Ted  :-)