Subject: [Leica] Bo's friends came by
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 22:01:04 +0100

Damn dyslexia, sorry!
:-)

BTW Bharani, I didn't get the images, but did get a note from my email
provider saying that they couldn't deliver them as my quota has been
exceeded per their system. I don't know what the quota is, and cannot
check as the provider has been swallowed by bigger fish a number of
times and from experience (bitter) service assistance is poor to
negligible.? However, if you have time, please resend them in a smaller
size or put them on the LUG gallery.

Thanks
Douglas