Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/10/2017: a lovely young lady serving beer
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 07:39:01 +0200

Monday was a public holiday in our part of Spain, D?a de la Comunidad
Valenciana. We had planned to be cultural and see a big exhibit about the
Maya at the archeological museum of Alicante, which had free entry that day.
But when we arrived, we saw a huge queue of likewise culturally minded
people. So instead we drove to the Plaza del Puerto in the centre to visit
the craft beer festival taking place there. It turned out to be a blessing
in disguise that we arrived much earlier than planned?we would never have
gotten a table if we had gone to the museum first. In any event, the beer
was excellent, I made several new discoveries, and I photographed this
lovely se?orita working at one of the stands:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-MgvFwT2/A

A nice liquid lunch ensued.

Cheers,
Nathan