Subject: [Leica] IMG: Beech Party Arrivals
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:45:19 -0500

Each Fall, in mid-October, Beech aircraft owners have a Beech Party at
the Beechcraft Museum at the Tullahoma Airport.? The weekend started
today, so I went out to see what I could find as interesting subjects,
ignoring most of the crowd of Bonanzas and such that we see every day.?
There was still business as usual, with an Embraer Phenom 100 awaiting a
3:00 departure.? The airplanes already at the Museum can be seen behind
the Phenom.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20171012-DSCF5728.JPG.html

This father/daughter arrival shows the interest of the next generation.?
Her T-shirt indicates she is a pilot.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20171012-DSCF5723.JPG.html

Next are three examples of the Beech Model 17 Staggerwing from the 30s
and 40s.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20171012-DSCF5710.JPG.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20171012-DSCF5748.JPG.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20171012-DSCF5809.JPG.html

As if one P&W 450 was not noisy enough, this Beech Model 18 Twin Beech
made a low-altitude pass down the runway before circling to land.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20171012-DSCF5763.JPG.html

Then, a Vanderbilt LifeFlight chopper departed on a medical mission.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20171012-DSCF5773.JPG.html

I forgot to change the lens FL in the camera's memory.? Most were with
the Leica-R Telyt 250, while the Phenom was with my Leica Elmarit-R 90.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] IMG: Beech Party Arrivals)