Subject: [Leica] For Dr. TED GRANT in Chicago
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 23:37:14 +0200

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much once more for your warm words that I appreciate very
much. I?ve really enjoyed these days in Chicago meeting many LUG friends and
new ones from the LHSA, an incredible and fantastic Leica World, or better
said, Universe! All the people was very kind and very interested for my
work, particularly about the Digital Negatives, I?ve assist to two LHSA
conferences, one about Silver Efex Pro and another one by my Curator Rebecca
Memoli about ?Story Telling?, several LHSA members was sharing 10 pictures
each and was comented by Rebecca, I have also contribute with 10 pictures
(new pics, no one from the show), and a conference with prokection of
Constantin Manos, a photographer I like very much. Dan Tamarkin is very kind
and his Store is really a Leica wonderful World with really outstanding
stuff.

I had a nice big surprise, a friend of me from Reus (my Town of origin) and
his wife has came to Chicago to visit the Show, as well a friend of thew
Leica Group of Barcelona has came too, we was together the Saturday and on
the LHSA Banquet. Greg has been as usual an excellent Hostess and a friend
from Berlin has came to Chicago too to visit the show and complete her
interesting work about Architecture, particularly of Mies van der Rohe.

Few time to visit and walk on the City, Chicago is wonderful and the people
extremely kind and polite.

I will try to post today some pictures of the dinner with Lug friends.

Best wishes my dera fcriend!
Lluis