Subject: [Leica] IMG: Goodyear Blimp
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:53:24 +0000 (UTC)

They may have been flown Jim.I am fairly sure Goodyear had one based in
Europe. The main Formula 1 effort was based in the England factory for years
with Akron supplying funding and marketing until they took the whole thing
over in the mid 1980s but then stopped.cheers,Frank D.

    On Saturday, 14 October 2017, 6:49, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at