Subject: [Leica] lightroom
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 08:40:30 +0100
References: <15f32b2367e-c0d-62e87@webjas-vaa202.srv.aolmail.net> <15f33372b53-c0e-c9dc@webjas-vad111.srv.aolmail.net> <CAH1UNJ0g69Mbh081qpQnCVFP+-8GaQuG7A+2rdYH4uV=avZR4w@mail.gmail.com> <77881C73-7403-43F5-AB31-E8BB68E5348B@gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ0AFYdXn3Y9KT6qXVzndMyZR=gM+yg+DOE8=Cf9kxffrg@mail.gmail.com> <9334F7CC-3ADC-47E5-8A4C-0DC55650E57B@icloud.com> <81818114-61BF-4B0F-87C8-ADB100A4FABB@gmail.com>

Of course my files do, but not necessarily with the LR adjustments - but why
would I want to unsubscribe? I do know if my program gets corrupted I just
download it again which is better than many programs I have bought in the
past. Look at ?Aperture? for example which I like but is now virtually
useless since Apple stopped supporting it.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076
0797 287 7932