Subject: [Leica] Question
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 20:10:51 +0000

When I don?t have control of the vehicle, I generally use a 35mm,
especially when the window might be in the way.  You can get closer to the
window to avoid reflections, and camera shake doesn?t compound as much.  If
you can, sit close to the driver or the guide, and establish a rapport with
them, and they?ll go slow when they can to help you out. They?ll also be
more aware of things you might like to photograph and show you more
attention.  In a bus, the  front seat by the door, or the seat immediately
behind the driver is prime, of course window seat.

SonC

--
Regards,

Sonny