Subject: [Leica] Question
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 00:08:58 +0200

Steve,

I was in Casablanca in the late 90?s, I?ve just carried my M6 with the
Summicron 35. The people don?t like very much be photographed and sometimes
ask for money, event I was hidding my camera a man in a market said me if I
wanted sell my Leica?. The Country is fantastic and many photographic
opportunities. If I have to return I think I would carry 24 - 35 - 75.

Bon voyage, can?t wait to see your photos

Amiti?s
Lluis