Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Portugal
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 18:53:54 -0500

These appear to be very well preserved, and are fine images.

I noticed last Sunday that someone has fenced a large pasture, including
a pond, and has a flock of goats, out near my grandson's place.? Don't
see many around here.? Your photo with the stream included is my favorite.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Portugal)