Subject: [Leica] Opinions?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 20:29:23 +0530

I like the smiling shot in B&W best.

None of these would prompt me to give money. Only a rigorous positive
analysis of the charity's aims, achievements, and its finances, especially
the expense to income ratio and other such indicators about expenses and
expense control, would at least get me to think about donating. Most
charities I know and have seen in detail are more about raising money for
keeping the staff comfortable, and consequently much less funds actually
gets spent on the intended beneficiaries than really should. I never donate
to charities/NGOs who refuse to give me the latest financial statements -
you will be surprised that only 5% of those that come to me for donations
are willing to do so.

Cheers
Jayanand