Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Syrian Kids
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:29:15 -0400

PESO:

Some of you didn't like the photoshop treatment and vignetting on the
photos of the Syrian kids so I've posted them straight:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/kids&page=all

These were shot at 5 different schools in Syria and Lebanon with different
lighting, different classrooms, on different days.  Any suggestions about
how to make them look more unified would be greatly appreciated.  I did B&W
last year and thought I'd do color this year but I'm not adverse to
switching them if that's what works.

You also didn't like the idea of postcards or notecards so any other
suggestions for fund-raisers would also be appreciated!!  We already have
200 calendars to sell but, as someone pointed out, everybody uses the
calendars on their phones these days!

I will have at least two gallery showings to sell prints but haven't
decided what and how to print the photos for those either!

All of these were shot with the Leica SL and either the 24-90 or the
50/1.4.  I had my old eyes then and had to depend on auto-focus.

TIA

Tina

--
Tina Manley